Friday, January 1, 2010

First Time Blogger, Long Time Reader.

I've always read blogs. Frankly, I enjoy reading blogs. I love hearing about other peoples lives, thoughts, dreams, goals, etc. I've always wanted to write a blog, but really I have no clue what to write about. So here it goes, my name is Stefanie, but most people call me Stef. I'm newly married...well 1 year I guess we're still considered newlyweds. We have no children, except our fur baby of a dog Neb. I'm not the best writer in the world nor will I try to be. Its the beginning of 2010 and I have some goals. I don't like the word resolution because I'm not trying to resolute anything.



Most of my goals are fitness goals and that one goal of trying for a baby. Yes I said baby, but that's a story for another time. This past year and a half I have lost 60lbs. All natural. No gimmicks, no pills just old fashioned eating right and exercising. I have a trainer that I meet with once a month who plans out my workouts. 2009 was a good year for me. I hit the 60lb mark, ran my first 5k (and a few more), and completed my first sprint triathlon. Since the triathlon in September I've kind of slacked off. I haven't lost weight and I gained a few pounds, but the stomach flu I had during Christmas took care of that :)



In 2010 my goal is to lose my last 40lbs, complete an Olympic Distance Triathlon (I'm shooting for 5/1/10), and complete a half marathon. If I hit my goal of 100lbs lost I will post my before and after pics. I look at them from time to time. I'm proud of myself yet I know what I have to do to reach my goal. Well I feel like I'm starting to babble. Its late and I'm tired.



Peace and love.



PS-I have no clue what to name my blog. You got ideas shoot them at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment